Professional Work Summary:
David Quinn is an Experienced Regional Sales Manager with expertise in strategic planning fostered over 20 years in the Retail industry. Proficient in counseling and coordinating sales teams to promote success and productivity.
David Quinn's Work History:
360 Estate Sales & Cleaning- Owner/Operator
· Assisted clients to find start to finish estate solutions with 100% client satisfaction rate
· 2000 plus followers on all platforms
· Hired & trained large well experienced staff to ensure we provide clean, researched & a well ran operation for our customers
· Conducted 250+ Estate sales valley wide
Anderson Merchandisers- Regional Sales Manager
04/2006 - 10/2019
· Built and deepened partnerships with industry leaders to strengthen collaborative efforts and promote mutual profitability.
· Supervised staff to optimize brand expansion initiatives and productivity.
· Organized meetings and ensured proper set-up of instructional platforms.
· Serviced accounts using prospecting, product marketing and merchandising techniques to enhance product awareness.
· Assessed areas of service concern and developed improvement plans.
· Conceptualized and implemented strategies to realign operational strategies and enhance personnel management approaches.
· Hired and led 12 managers and supervisors for organization.
· Established, reviewed and updated territory boundaries and distribution routes to maximize service while effectively controlling expenses.
Ross Stores Inc.- Store Manager
Fort Worth, TX
03/2002 - 12/2005
· Delivered positive results by controlling monthly operations budget and limiting financial discrepancies.
· Protected store from loss or theft by setting and enforcing clear security policies.
· Managed, hired and developed top talent to strengthen workflow and productivity.
· Managed all aspects of store operations, including organization, maintenance and purchasing functions.
Big Lots- Store Manager
Fort Worth, TX
10/1997 - 12/2001
· Oversaw receiving and display of incoming products, meeting planned promotions and seasonal rotation for sales events.
· Developed new store location from ground up by hiring and training efficient team.
· Achieved consistent budget targets with optimal expense controls and elimination of unnecessary waste.
· Rotated stock to ensure optimum appeal and minimize shrinkage.
Food Lion- Assistant Manager
Fort Worth, TX
10/1991 - 10/1997
· Managed opening and closing procedures and recommended changes to enhance efficiency of daily activities.
· Supported staff development and goal attainment by focusing on skill development and job satisfaction.
· Assessed job applications and made hiring recommendations to bring in top candidates for key vacancies.
· Offered hands-on assistance to customers, assessing needs and maintaining current knowledge of consumer preferences.